Monday, January 28, 2013

Vegan lasagne, haircolor change and school

I've applied for another school, so if they allow me to start there I will start on a new school after the summer holiday. Good to just get over with it, can't really stand my school and I'm tired every day. No matter how much I rest or even if I sleep well I'm tired.

Anyway I have  some things to be happy about;
Today me and my boyfriend has been together for nine months and its only four months until we celebrate one year. Hopefully we'll get there.
This weekend, when I was with my boyfriend I bought this vegan minced meat thingy, and it was the first time I have ever tried to cook alone and I made lasagne.
The vegan meat turned out pretty good, I can use it in almost everything, like taco lasagne etc.
I got surprised when it was so delicious cause I've bought several other soya hot dogs and they tasted like crap. I'm so happy that I at least have some really good food I can make for myself, and my boyfriend which we both can eat. He didn't even taste the difference between that meat and the normal meat he eats!

And one more thing, I got so tired of coloring my hair every second month even though I LOVE the color. So I colored it in another permanent color. Kinda crappy really. Its purple, but really dark purple. I thought that if I blended it out with some conditioner it would lighten up, buuut it didn't.
So now I have really dark purple hair, you can barely call it purple.

I feel like the dark lord Satan or something with my refreshed dark hair.



Pink hair

DarkDarkDark purple

No comments:

Post a Comment