Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Moving

As I'm moving next summer, I am beginning to notice the little things I like with the town I live it, and the little things I'm probably going to miss.
It can be the small things, like its easy to get to and from it. It has a central buss- and train station. Two shoppingmals, not big, but charming. We're getting a tattoo studio here in may, and I'm very very excited to get tattooed there! We have cinema, swimming, and training in one place, which makes it easy to go from one activity to another. Not that I'm very active though, but its still great for everyone else, and just to have the opportunity to go swimming and go to the cinema right after for example. I also know where everything is, but I guess I'll get used to all the new stuff after I have moved. I'm moving to Kragerø, which is also closer to my  boyfriend. I will start on a new school, hopefully start with more activities, and learn my way around there after a while. I think it'll be great!

Me and my booboo from last summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment