Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First week of school

I've just had my first week of school, just started the second week now.
I moved a week before school bagan, but I'm pretty known in the area so it doesn't really bother me. As soon as i moved here I applied for a job, and I got it! So now I'm working part time as a telephoen seller. A horrible job, or not horrible, just tiering, and psychially breaking. You get a lot of angry people, luckily many nice once and short ones too, buut I might wish I could get a job in one of the local drugstores or something. Then I could work in holidays, and maybe on saturdays too, and I would earn some more money.
I'm planning on taking half of my money and put it away in a saving account for later schools or house etc, but I don't know. Its not THAT much money you know.

Anyway my first schoolweek went just fine. I was at school all the days, last school year I used to be gone 1-2 days a week, but I still managed to get grades in all my classes, so thats good. My goal for this year is less abscence, and better grades of course.
I've been part in things that I would usually rin away from, like class trip out in the woods/fields etc, things we as a class do as a group, I've been a part of and also gotten two 'friends'. At least people I've spoken some more with.
They seem lovely. My whole class seem nice, which I am really happy for. The teatchers as well, they have some different rules and main points here than I am used too,  but else it seems very good.

My boyfriend is a lot at my place, and I'm really glad for it. I've started to miss him so much even though we saw each other for like 9 hours ago. Basicly I miss him all the time. I just hope the ones I rent apartment as is fine with him being here so much, but we try to switch sometimes, so I'm at his place too! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment